What are Electronic Cigarettes you ask? Well as you probably guessed and have seen, they are battery-powered cigarette like devices that provide nicotine through a vaporized solution. Most are made up of a 3 part design which includes: a mouth piece or cartridge that holds the solution, the heating element that vaporizes the solution called the atomizer, and third the battery and other electronics. Please note guys that some designs are different which I will explain in detail within the next 2 blogs.
That's right, there is no real smoke or nicotine therefore eliminating the smoke induced health factor and additional toxins and chemicals. If you are a smoke, perhaps the health factor is an added bonus for you. You guys will probably be surprised, but the main reason this product attracts most people (especially if you live in New Jersey or on the East Coast in the winter) is the fact that you don't have to leave the bar, car, house, etc. to enjoy your cigarette! Not to mention no longer killing your loved ones with second-hand smoke.
While all this is great, people are skeptical and of course I don't blame them. Who knows until you try them right? And even then, is it that much healthier (if your one who cares about the health issue)? Well close friends of mine and I have tried them and I think their great! But your not here for my opinion, your are here for the facts. And are they healthier? That my friends is a totally new blog topic. So visit me here tomorrow about 8 a.m. EST and I will tell you all about it. Thanks for stopping by and I would very much like your feedback. See you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment