Hey guys! My names Anthony and this is a brand new blog and I intend on making it very interesting and informational. In this blog my main focus and topic of conversation will be on GreenSmoke and other E-Cigs or Electronic cigarettes comparable. A little about me since we will be spending day to day together: I am currently in the Network Marketing or MLM (Multi-Level Marketing)Industry. One of my products are E-Cigs. But thats not why i’m here. I am here, more so, to provide you with unbiased information and personal opinion on these products. Criticism and comments welcome.
This blog post is as much for electronic cigarette suppliers as it is for the average e-smoker. As the electronic cigarette becomes more and more popular, we are seeing more and more suppliers popping up. I research these e-cigs and suppliers daily and their new methods and technology. Hopefully my information will be helpful in choosing the best one to use or even market as most of them do offer an Opportunity and some with no start up cost.
Well this article was just an introduction to my new blog here on Blogger and will be updating daily if not several times a daily with new info. You can look forward to another post later today. Thanks for reading and i would love to hear from readers and followers of my blogs. Like i said earlier, criticism and comments are welcome and appreciated. Till next time…
No comments:
Post a Comment